September 2, 2010

ADIOS RYAN

Ryannasourus Rex, the real life earthworm with a bad blond wispy comb over, finally bid New Orleans adieu. Before leaving though, the AJ look alike (from Aly & AJ) he had to have his brother and cousin to town. I wish I could refer to them by name, but I can't...because for those of you who didn't tune into it, they only referred to themselves as 'brother' and 'cousin'. I felt like I was watching the Real Life Bearenstein Bears. It was very vintage however - reiterating the scene of Full House with Nicky and Alex, uncle 'player' Jesse's twins, and how they would only call eachother 'brother'.


It was a dramatic good bye. The roommates more or less Bad Girls Club'd Ryan right out of the house. He stormed out of the house in his spray painted on jeans in his manorexic body stature and hopped into a Range Rover to flick off the terrible cast of people.

Moral of the Episode: Ryan, you were entertaining. I can't wait to see you on the reunion show, and I put serious money down that you (along with fake accent Jemmye and oversized child with chicklet teeth Knight) will be on a challenge show...until you 42 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment