May 27, 2010

A Blast from the Past: Housewives of OC, Spotlight on Alexis and her Dopey Husband Jim


There was a mini-marathon of the Housewives of Orange County on this morning. Of course, naturally, I tuned in with my whole heart & soul. I could type a novel on each character/episode/etc. but, in a quick moment, I want to focus on the most annoying couple that has graced OC: Alexis Bellino, and her hubby Jim.


Following are the reasons why they REALLY annoyed me today:
  • Jim is unattractive. He thinks he is David Beckham handsome, with the morals of ghandi, the preaching abilities of Dr. Phil, and the book smarts of Einstein. HOWEVER- he looks like a washed up guido cowboy, dresses like a weiner (like cool beanie hats and Affliction-esque tshirts) advice that seems mumble/jumble in a crazy blender, and a strong controlling hold on his wife like krazy glue. YECH.
  • Alexis might be a robot? Like there are times where I think Jimbo is controlling her with a remote..like a real-life Tamagotchi. She is sweet, don't get me wrong, but the constant trying to mend the seams in peoples' relationships, the boobs, the lips, the tan, the outfits, the mid-afternoon updos. Its just all rather, nauseating.
  • Final point: I really do wish they would stop color coordinating outfits..I thought that is really only what 80-year old square dancing couples do.

No comments:

Post a Comment