May 24, 2010

Monday Night: The Bachelorette, Housewives of Jersey


The Bachelorette

I am afraid to say that I haven't tuned into a Bachelor(ette) Season, religiously, since college - when it was that dweeby Southerner that had a twin brother. I did watch the Bachelor reunion with Vienna, and took note of how PAINFULLY cheesy the whole ordeal was with the live performance, and also Vienna, who's eyes couldn't be more on top of eachother, had nails that looked like pistachios. I am pretty stoked to get into this season, now with GG being done, this has replaced the Monday night 9pm spot. Season premieres with shows like this are always so over the top with the widest mix of men ever. I can't wait to take note of bad outfits, even worse jokes, and the over exaggerated men trying to impress the new Bachlorette.

The Housewives of New Jersey

Housewives of Jersey is beyond entertaining. I have so many thoughts and opinions on the cast, that I don't even know where to begin.
  • Dina: love her. She's so pretty and just a nice, reserved woman. She has the ugliest f'ing cats I've ever seen - her house is so over the top and gaudy, but shes fab.
  • Caroline: BAD-ASS. She's a hoot, tells it like it is. I think she's the boss, and I love her family dynamic. I personally think, and have been grilled, that Albie is a FOX.
  • Jaclyn: bores the shit out of me. Watching grass grow would be more entertaining. She's nice, don't get me wrong, but just annoys me - from her passive attitude, and her relationship with her daughter.
  • Teresa: her, her husband, and her children make the show. She is phenomenal. Beyond entertaining, over the top, and a hoot and a half. Her daughter Gia is a diva, and I want to bottle her up and take her with me at all times - hilarious.
  • Danielle: baby girl has isssssues. She has revamped her image with some hair extensions, but still is the "prostitution whore" (thank you Teresa) from last season. I can't stand her trying to patch up relationships, and how she treats her poor daughters..everything bugs.
This is quality entertainment. 60-minutes of housewives from Jersey going about their days, and all the god damn amazing drama that is associated. Love the bad outfits, tacky interior decorating, and solid one-liners between this phenomenal crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment