June 27, 2010

I am facebook friends with THE Coerte!

It's official. Officially fucking amazing. THE Coerte V.W. Felske has accepted my plea to be friends with him on facebook. And by plea, I mean he confirmed me simply because I have female genitalia, I am sure. After looking at all of his pictures on the book, I have compiled the following as my favorites with some feedback on each shot.

1.) Coerte Dracula. He must love Twilight. I didn't know that red vampire velvet capes were so in style? Love the wispy bird swoop bang, and of course the constant hair sweater he wears and shows off to us all with a very low unbuttoned shirt. Teasing us constantly with a couple leather braided necklaces. And LOVE the belt buckle Coerte - is it from A&F?


2.) Wheres Waldo? After getting past the grizzly bear in the newsboy cap in the front, peer to the back left corner to find our lovable school boy himself. His boat neck striped shirt from the women's section at J.Crew looks smashing on him. I see he is rocking the updated Justin Bieber 'do - a mix of amish boy class with teen sensation sass! Looks like a bitchin party, with solo cups and all.


3.) Diddy's White Party. Either Coerte took one too many tylenol pm's, or he is just being creepy for the whole crowd to see. Resting his head on his suitors shoulder, looking like he's ready to nose dive into her bussum, Coerte is rocking white like a straight pimp. I love the crimp curl in his hair - I bet he used some Bumble and Bumble salt spray to achieve the Captain Ron look. I hope this party was before Labor Day Coerte!


Who would have ever thought that this 43-year old erotic novelist would have had such an impact on my life. Party on Coerte!

No comments:

Post a Comment