June 10, 2010

LuMAN has REALLY done it this time

MOVE OVER MARIAH CAREY! Luanimal, go on witchur bad self! The Countess' record career is really taking off. She jetted off to LA to perform live on KTLA, her hit single and a personal favorite of mine: Money Can't buy you Class. From the amazing step touch bobble head dancing, arm motions, the cascading high notes she has proved her real talent. I have to say that her stand out point for proving her talent is when she so boldy takes on the move of speaking the lyrics, ala "Oh Yeah", or "My Friends", obviously with the corresponding head nods. With the tone and shock value of her voice, it is clear that she could wake a bear out of hibernation, or cause for an avalanche in the rockies.

Another personal favorite part of the performance is the different camera angle of the girls dancing to the Countess' hit. They seem to be having a real blast, starstruck almost. This is a life changing event. Gaga or the Countess, choice is clear..Countess, der!


Truly, this AIN'T right on all levels. If someone gave me the chance to listen to this track on repeat for a solid 24-hours for a million dollars, I would say no. If someone said I either had to walk across fire with crabs pinching my fingertips while hot sauce was being poured in my eyes, or watch this performance, I would choose the first. Easy, simple, no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment