June 10, 2010

Snooki for Prez

My friend Krissy recently sent me a tweet from Senator John McCain to Snooki herself:

@Sn00ki u r right, I would never tax your tanning bed! Pres Obama's tax/spend policy is quite The Situation. but I do rec wearing sunscreen!

For those who haven't seen the severe anger from Snickers herself regarding the up in taxes for tanning, she has peeved herself to a tint of red. Which has resulted in self applied self tanner, and of course the ever popular Mystic Tanning. Mystic Tanning is a risky venture. I have tried Mystic Tanning, not even getting the darkest of the muddy shades, and started looking sun kissed to caramel to mocha to Oscar the Grouch green, and then a sludge mud color. I can't pull it off, but Snooks can.

The moral of this tweet is that from all walks of life: the Jersey girls, the 24-year old nannies, senators, tweens, gangsters, celebs - there is an underlying love and respect for Snooki.

No comments:

Post a Comment